A couple days ago, I went to go see Legally Blonde the Musical. I wasn’t planning on going to see it, but when L. found cheap tickets online, we decided on a whim to go check it out. We got seats in the 9th row – so close!
The stage – so close!
I wasn’t sure what to expect from the musical. I knew I really enjoyed the movie but wasn’t sure how well that would translate onto the screen.
In the end, it was better than I expected. It was really funny with a lot of R rated jokes and suggestions. Definitely dirtier than the movie. They cut out some elements of the movie – most notably, one of the law professors played by Holland Taylor, Professor Stromwell.
I managed to find the musical on youtube. Check it out:
That first song is so annoying. I was singing it for hours after the show!
0 comments:
Post a Comment