No. 1 – Driver’s License

Its been a long time coming, but I finally got my driver’s license last week!  I’ve had it for a week now, but only driven once.  I only screwed up twice – I slightly bumped the curb as I was parallel parking (it was behind a huge truck! Had issues judging distance and there was a car RIGHT there – usually there is a huge space behind you) and I clipped the lane as I was turning left (there was no car there). 

Oh well – in any case, my No.1 item on my list of 25 things is complete!  Now to wait 2 years to get my full license and be able to drive more than one person…

2 comments:

ahlex said...

you can still drive multiple immediate family members!

Agent Grey Bunny said...

or wait for me to turn 25 and drive with me plus as many others as you want :p