People are so irrational and make no sense. Some try to not be annoying, yet are annoying by not trying to be. Others know they’re annoying and don’t care. Some are busy bodies, sticking their noses into every little detail. Others are ridiculously demanding. Its a me me me world and when someone says no, they get upset.
Most don’t make any sense and its like talking to a wall. Imagine having the same conversation with the same person 4 times in 4 days. Frustrating. Others don’t use their common sense. People! Use your brain! GAH
I can be a patient person if I want to be, but sometimes my limits are pushed too far and I lose my cool. Today was one of those days. So happy its over.
Today was a ridiculously stressful day. Not looking forward to tomorrow.
1 comments:
awww hope things get better!
Post a Comment