Moodiness

I need to get out of this permanent grumpiness that I've been in the past couple of days (weeks). Not sure how. I know what is the major cause of most of my grumpiness, but I don't really know how to fix it.

My mother and I got into an arguement this morning about decisions regarding life and money. My boss told a coworker (who then told me) that she felt sometimes I have an attitude, which I guess is true. Its hard not to when you don't particularly like what you're doing. I thought I was doing a pretty good job about hiding it.

I'm pretty frustrated by my inability to write about my feelings and experiences for fear of it being found. You never know what could happen... I'm working on creating a subdomain on my site and then password protecting it. It'll give me the freedom to write what I want and to get things off my chest. Why don't I just keep it in a word document then, you may ask? I like the look and feel of a blog... Makes it easier to read and organize...

I feel I complain too much.

How to resolve the moodiness and inability to be motivated by anything?

1 comments:

Agent Grey Bunny said...

paper diary!
while i write a lot of whats on my mind in my blog, stuff i don't think i can/should share makes it into my diary.