Today before heading to work I grabbed a cup of coffee from Blenz and after awhile of sipping at it, I felt way better which makes me think, AM I GETTING ADDICTED?! Oh noo!
I always swore that I wouldn't be one of them - addicted to getting my fix of the brown (and still in my mind - disgusting - liquid), but I feel way more alert now and definitely less grumpy compared to yesterday when I didn't have any coffee.
I'm happy its not as sunny today which means the office is not as hot. This coffee has definitely got my brain going and I'm being pretty productive even if I don't like it.
This morning I gave a reference for someone about WRC. It has been so long, and yet not even a year. It was hard thinking back to the project and coming up with concrete examples.
I've decided to purchase a netbook, but I haven't done it yet. I think I'm going to get the Asus 1005PE. Anyone have any recommendations? I want something that can handle word processing, internet and have a long battery life. I'm finding so many random time slots when I'm on the go that I can use to be more efficent with everything I want to accomplish.
I always swore that I wouldn't be one of them - addicted to getting my fix of the brown (and still in my mind - disgusting - liquid), but I feel way more alert now and definitely less grumpy compared to yesterday when I didn't have any coffee.
I'm happy its not as sunny today which means the office is not as hot. This coffee has definitely got my brain going and I'm being pretty productive even if I don't like it.
This morning I gave a reference for someone about WRC. It has been so long, and yet not even a year. It was hard thinking back to the project and coming up with concrete examples.
I've decided to purchase a netbook, but I haven't done it yet. I think I'm going to get the Asus 1005PE. Anyone have any recommendations? I want something that can handle word processing, internet and have a long battery life. I'm finding so many random time slots when I'm on the go that I can use to be more efficent with everything I want to accomplish.
2 comments:
come over to the darkside!!!
although I will admit that while I drank a cup of coffee today, it was my first in 3-4 days.
In the immortal words of Lorelai Gilmore, "Coffee Coffee Coffee!!!"
Yeah, a netbook will definitely be useful. I want one too!! Though I just carry a book around with me, haha.
Post a Comment