Strange Day

This morning, I woke up and Facebook was not working. Apparently it was down in a lot of European countries. There is conflicting reports of what exactly was happening, but it seems like there was something wrong with the servers. Friends back home had no problems connecting though.

Later while at work, I was talking to a colleague when all of a sudden I hear a loud bang on the window. I look out and I see a pigeon flying away. I have no idea what the pigeon was thinking, but that is definitely a first. Our windows aren’t that clean, and yet, there was pigeon flying into it. It was fine, and flew away.

Also, the heating in the office has decided to give out completely. With each passing moment it gets colder and colder inside. Doesn’t help that its –5 outside. I’m sitting in the office huddled under a blanket and drinking copious amounts of tea. Hopefully it starts working again!

0 comments: