I was inspired by a friend to make some Nutella cookies. I love hazelnut and was pretty excited to try it out.
I followed the recipe from Sugarcrafter. I made two different versions. One with sea salt and one without. I prefer the ones with the sea salt, but some don’t like the salt at all. There is just something about sweet and savoury at the same time.
If I were to make this again, I would use more nutella. There wasn’t much of a hazelnut flavour which was a bit disappointing. I baked them for only 10 minutes and they came out soft and chewy. The inside was moist and had the perfect amount of melt in your mouth texture to it. One batch I accidently baked too long and they came out crispy. It was still tasty, but I definitely prefer the softer ones.
I’ll be adding this recipe to my baking repertoire. They were a hit with everyone and very addictive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment