If You Could Turn Into an Animal…

This reminds me of Animorphs!  I use to love reading those books.  My brother would borrow them from the library and I’d borrow them from him.  The concept of turning into an animal and yet keeping your mental capabilities was pretty good – especially when battling evil.

Housecats are pretty spoiled – I know mine is for sure.  All they do is laze about all day, eat a little and when bored, chase their tail.  They cuddle when they want, but otherwise just keep to themselves. 

I think I would probably choose something that flew.  I’ve always wondered what it would be like to just open my “arms”, jump off a tree and fly.  Maybe an eagle?

What would you be if you could be an animal?

2 comments:

Agent Grey Bunny said...

Oh man, a housecat would be awesome. But I agree with the flying business. Maybe an albatross?

Unknown said...

albatross...
that reminds me of Owl City "Fireflies"