And that’s just what they’ll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you
Love love love =) Just bought them this weekend. Probably spending money I don’t have but loveeee – I’m thinking of it as an investment for the future! Plus it was on sale.
We have a new TV. Its HUGE. Much better than the old one that needed a good smack every couple of minutes until it was properly warmed up. Hooked up my Wii last night and we battled it out on Mario Kart. I feel way less like an idiot now playing that game. On any other console, I play like I’m driving, but for the Wii you need to do that anyways. WIN!
This past weekend was definitely interesting. I went to Vancouver with grand plans, but in the end didn’t follow up with them all. I went to AIESEC SFU’s VP elections and man were they intense! Very much like the MCP elections at National Congress, except they didn’t lock down the room. Each VP candidate had 5 minutes for their speech and then it was followed by a question and answer period. Each person had 20 seconds to prepare their answer and 45 seconds to answer their questions. Questions could be addressed to the whole group or to one particular individual. Victoria doesn’t do this for our election – its probably way too intense for our environment, but it was interesting to watch nonetheless. I helped facilitate it too as time keeper. It was way better to be on this side of the table – some of those questions were HARD.
Rest of the weekend was spent studying and just not doing too much in general. The more time I spend in Vancouver – the more I realize I’m looking forward to moving home. Not so thrilled about living with the parents again, but excited to find the different opportunities available in the city. I definitely can’t wait to move back =)
1 comments:
i would let you walk over me ;)
Post a Comment