MY CAT IS GONNA GET IT

Last night I came home after a night of conversation with friends that I haven’t seen for ages and I didn’t notice anything wrong.  I went about cleaning my face and getting ready for bed.  As I’m about to pop into bed I look at my purse next to my bed – that’s strange, why are my earphones sticking out?

Because my CAT went and rummaged around in my bag and found them!  After the disaster that was my original gift, C. went and got me another pair.  And yep, Tippy somehow managed to find them and chew them to bits.  Its so shredded, the pieces are only barely hanging together.

The funny thing is that these earphones were tangled with another pair of earphones, both made from Apple.  The other ones are fine.  Must be something that is in the plastic of one that isn’t in the other – or maybe my cat just wants to piss me off.

I’m so tempted to pitch her over the patio.  My roommate is under strict instructions to make sure I don’t do anything too rash in my anger.

Seriously – stupid cat. GRAWR! =@

0 comments: