YES!! I’m soooo excited! I finally got a job offer! Its a research position and sounds so completely different from what I normally do with AIESEC and in past jobs. It sounds really intellectually stimulating and interesting. I have another interview today with the Conservatory of Music. I’m going to go and see what that job is like and then make my decision. I have until this afternoon to figure out what I want to do.
12:00PM UPDATE: So the interview with the conservatory went well. I asked when they would be making a decision and they said today, which is good. I’ve thought about it and I think I’m going to go with the research position The conservatory, while something I’m more interested in, sounds a lot like secretarial work, stuffing envelopes, coordinating people – kind of like what I did last year. The only problem with the one I like is that I can’t start until after NLDC. Have to talk to them about it before I fully accept.
3:45PM UPDATE: Turns out the conservatory wanted to offer me the position too. Pretty sweet place to be – I get to choose. I accepted the research position before I heard back from the conservatory. I feel slightly bad for being so hasty in making my decision and shooting down the conservatory so fast – oh well. They’re are cool with me starting fully after I come back from NLDC.
I’m employed!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SO HAPPY!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment