Tourists

Yesterday was a co-worker's birthday. We went out for a celebratory lunch at the Canoe Club. I ordered their pizza special with chorizo sausage, red onion, red pepper and goat cheese. I've never had goat cheese before, so that was definitely a first. It wasn't bad when it was melted properly, but when it was still unmelted and clumped together, it was kind of gross. Otherwise, it was a pretty good pizza.

To get to the Canoe Club, we took all major tourist routes, I saw the same type of pictures being taken over and over again. Type A) stop in the middle of an intersection to snap a picture with no concern whatsoever to your surroundings (especially cars that have to wait for you to snap your perfection shot) and Type B) the pictures with a significant building/monument/pole what have you in the background and you in the foreground "holding" or "leaning" against the building/monument/pole. So many people take these kind of pictures, are they even unique anymore?




0 comments: