I opened up my blog, thinking I was going to write something and now the words escape me. I feel like I’m suffocating again. Bitten off more than I can chew. Too much to do, too little time.
The walls between my different parts of my life are starting to crumble and meld into one another. They need rebuilding and I lack the time to do that.
The past week has been a mess of frustrations.
The random bug bite on my face is still there. Its been over a month now. I don’t know how it happened and why it won’t go away. I probably need to go see a doctor and maybe get some cream or something. My mom thinks its some sort of allergic reaction.
My room is a mess no matter how hard I try to clean it. I need to get rid of these boxes. So annoying.
My brother left a couple days ago. The house is empty without him. Its so quiet and I don’t have anyone to talk to at night.
I really need a new jacket. Its freezing here lately and I don’t have anything long and warm enough. I found one I sort of liked the other day on sale. I should have just bought it.
My phone keeps annoying me. Its not as user friendly as an iPhone. Its growing on me, but whenever I need to learn how to do something new, its so confusing.
Ho hum, must clean up everything. Inbox is overflowing. Bleh. Dislike.
Work is getting new brochures made. We got the first proofs today. I really like them! Much better than previous things I’ve made for them. I can’t wait for them to fully go to print:
I feel like I’m running. Running away from my problems and not facing them head on. Must work on that!


0 comments:
Post a Comment