One of my favourite food blogs, Chowtimes, turned 5 today which made me think, how long have I been blogging?
My first post here was on November 17, 2006 about the countries I had visited. There is one post dated previously, but its an about me page that I know I back dated. I think there were other posts before that, but I had deleted. Now I’ll never know. Its at least 4 years old though.
After that initial post, I didn’t post for a really long time and it was pretty sporadic with a couple of months being prolific and then nothing.
It wasn’t until recently that I’ve tried to post consistently, but its hard.
I know when I was younger I kept many journals and then eventually moved to Xanga which I think I started in grade 10/11 (I tried finding it, but I completely cannot remember – must have been something really random).
I like keeping a blog. I get to revisit my memories whenever I want. Sometimes its annoying to read about the past, but for the most part its really nice.
2 comments:
The earliest blogpost I can find is September 15, 2005. I know there's earlier ones cause I used to complain about IB so much on my blog :p
I use to complain about IB on my Xanga all the time. I can't find it though :( Completely forgot my user name.
I had another blogspot with a similar name to this one, but its private now. I think I might cross post them here later haha.
Post a Comment