What is in My Head Right Now?

I feel like I should write something just cause I should.  I’ve been having a pretty good run this week – a post a day since Tuesday.  Be prepared for a ridiculously random and rambling post.

I sort of have a system now.  I wake up ridiculously early usually around 8:30.  For some reason, as soon as my room gets bright, I’m awake and I hate laying in bed not doing anything.  Either that or I’m starving and need food stat.  I stumbling downstairs, turn on the internet (my dad insists on turning it off every night), rummage in the kitchen in search of food and then start on my internet fix.  Check email, Facebook, TweetDeck and my RSS reader. 

Then, this past week, I’ve been writing my blog entry and then sitting down to wrap up a turnover document for Western Regional Conference.  Yea, its been like 6 months since it was originally due, but I kept on procrastinating and I had to write like 80% of it myself (plus I got randomly sick in December and was stuck in bed– yea yea excuses I know so bad).  I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I’m almost there.  All I have left to do is tidy up the sponsorship section and wrap up the president section.  I’m sitting at 25 pages right now of just text (!!!).  Then I’ll have to add in all my appendixes and other random stuff we made.  I’ve been using my dad’s computer while he’s a work.  It makes it seem like I’m going to an “office” so I have to be productive.  Blah, I feel so bad for letting it go for so long, but my goal was to have it done by the end of this week and I will!  SUCCESS!

I had another goal of applying to a job a day this week, but that failed.  I didn’t even apply to a single one.  I think I’ll do that this coming week.  At least my turnover doc will be done. 

I really miss having a schedule, of know what to do and when to do it.  I’ve been trying to establish somewhat of a schedule in my “funemployment.” 

I feel like I need to network more, meet more people.  I need business cards.  At least now I have site sort of up and running, I can get those made.  Something else I need to design.

I’ve been meaning to go to BCIT and find out if I can take some classes.  That’ll help me with the schedule thing and give me some tangible skills.  University degree is great, but I still feel like I know nothing.  Their schedule is weird.  They have classes from April to June and then again from June to August.  The classes I want to take are in a part time program, so hopefully I can find something…

Okay – I think enough randomness. 

1 comments:

Agent Grey Bunny said...

bcit is weird.
fulltime studies (or at least nursing) goes jan-may and then aug-dec.
but some of the part time electives go april-july. so some of my classmates were taking their summer electives at the same time as the regular term!