To follow up on my post a couple days ago about life, I’ve put together a list of things I want to do before my 25th birthday. I had originally started this list about a year ago and only got up to 17 items. I took out a couple, and added more. Its not finalized yet, I might still tweak it here and there for the next couple of days. So here goes: couple of years to make it happen!
1. Get my driver's license - Almost there! Exam date is June 22 Done!
2. Finish grade 9 piano – I’m in search of a piano teacher! Need to brush up first…
3. Go to Hong Kong and Taiwan

My layered cake!
4. Bake a cake (with layers) – The only thing on the original list that I’ve completed
5. Ski the alps
6. Take a class in photography and/or image editing
7. Find a job I love
8. Write a decent short story

9. Write a song
10. 25 books read in a year [Any suggestions?]
11. Be a member of the audience for a TV show - DONE!
12. Grow my own herbs for the kitchen
13. Move out and be financially sustainable
14. Visit 25 countries – currently at 12 (US., Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Ireland, France, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia) wow that is still a long ways to go… speaking of which – I need a world map for my room
15. Work abroad for a year (at least)
16. Take a dance class! (Modern? Hip hop? Ballroom?) Done!
17. Learn to read and write Chinese
18. Learn how to play the guitar / ukulele
19. Go zip lining
20. Three course meal cooked by myself - I’ve come close, but not really…
21. Learn how to sew my own clothing
22. Find a pen pal (online works too!)
23. Movie marathon! Complete with snacks (LOTR probably, or HP)
24. Learn more about wine
25. Explore the different neighbourhoods of Vancouver [inspired by E.]
(click photos for sources)




0 comments:
Post a Comment