Yummy people

So A. tagged me to do this list where you need to come up with 5 hot guys.  Well I’m expanding it to be 5 guys and 5 girls… cause I’m cool like that =)

So, here to the girls first, after all, ladies first:

5. Kristen Bell

Loved her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.  Liked her in Couples Retreat.  Can’t wait to see her in When in Rome.  =)

4. Emma Watson

Did not see her growing up to be so sophisticated.  Love her.

3. Zooey Deschanel

I absolutely loved her in 500 Days of Summer.  Before that she wasn’t really on my radar, but the quirkiness and her amazing outfits in the movie turned me into a huge fan.

2. Mila Kunis

She was definitely the prettiest on That ‘70s Show, but it wasn’t until Forgetting Sarah Marshall came out that I really started noticing her.

1. Kiera Knightley

Absolutely loved her in Pirates of the Caribbean and watching Pride and Prejudice, one of the fav books, made me like her even more.  Recently watched her in Love Actually and Atonement is on my list of movies to see <3

 

Annnnd on to the boys:

5. Alex Wong

Dancer for the Miami City Ballet, originally from Vancouver, BC.  My parent’s know his parents!  Saw him audition for So You Think You Can Dance US.  Watch the audition, its amazing:

4. John Krasinski

Ahh Jim from The Office – Jim & Pam <3 too cute (watch their wedding).  Then I watched It’s Complicated and ahhh love him even more <3 <3

3. Orlando Bloom

He was so hot in Pirates <3  Not so much in Lord of the Rings, but the hotness in everyday life makes up for that mistake with the long blonde hair =\

2. Josh Duhamel

I was a big fan of Las Vegas primarily for all the eye candy.  YUM! I was sad when they cancelled the show.  Can’t wait to see him in When in Rome

andddd…….

1. Chowder Chowbear!

The perfect bear to cuddle with after a long stressful day.  Chowder is the best =)  Too bad he’s found company in the paws of Chili.

hah just kidding!

 

honestly though… I am having a bit of a brain fart and can’t think of someone else – i’ll keep thinking and if I can think of anyone… there are options, but none of them stand out as being definitively yummy…

I don’t have anyone to tag… the only person that might do it is D. go go go!

2 comments:

Agent Grey Bunny said...

You're a Twit?? :O so didnt' know that!
nice list btw... I agree with your list... will come up with my own when I get home :)

Unknown said...

whats a twit?