My Water Broke…

No, I’m not pregnant, but my water did break tonight.  Nothing serious – I just got soaking wet from the waist down.  P. and I went to Milestones for dinner tonight.  The waitress brought us our water as requested and I grabbed my glass to take a sip.  Only that sip turned into water splashing all over my menu and my lap as the cup I was holding broke, soaking my jeans, bottom of my sweater and my purse.  The cup broke cleaning near the bottom.  Thankfully, I wasn’t cut, but I was COLD and everything I was wearing clung to me for ages.  My clothing didn’t get properly dry until after I got home almost an hour and a half later.  Walking around downtown with a wet patch on the front of my jeans?  Not fun.

The worst thing is Milestones’ customer service.  They didn’t realize that my cup broke.  It took P. at least 3 or 4 tries to get someone’s attention.  They didn’t bring anything for me to wipe myself down.  They didn’t even apologize.  They moved us to another booth, but thats about it.  When are bill came, they had charged us full price.  I don't know – I had expected at least something…  It wasn’t my fault the cup broke.  The cup split in two cleanly, meaning it must have already been broken when I picked it up.  I wonder why it didn’t break when the waitress picked it up to fill or when she put it on our table…  Bah – I was NOT happy with the service.  It’ll be a long time before I go back…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.geomaticsoman.com/ - ambien drug
So you need to be extra careful in taking Ambien if you are doing something which requires you to be alert and awake.
[url=http://www.geomaticsoman.com/]buy cheap ambien[/url]
Johns Wart, HIV drugs and caffeine.
ambien cr
So you need to be extra careful in taking Ambien if you are doing something which requires you to be alert and awake.