In Over My Head?

So I’m sitting here at work with not much to do. My dad said this job is going to be waay less stress compared to the bank and that I wouldn’t be doing much at this position. So far, it appears he is right. I haven’t done much since I started. Granted, I’ve only been working here for 2 days, but still. There doesn’t seem like too much is going on. I have been assigned a task – designing an awards program, but I feel like I am in over my head - very similar to my first couple months as VP for AIESEC. My supervisor didn’t provide many guidelines to work with. I really have no idea where I’m headed and how to get to where I’m suppose to be. I guess it is something I’ll have to figure out for myself or speak up and ask about it.

0 comments: