So lately I've been pretty edgy. My moods abruptly change at the slightest thing and I have no clue why. I get angry and annoyed at the smallest things and I seem to be taking it out on people I'm closes to which pushes them away. I was talking P today and I told her I think it is because I'm bored with life. Everyday its the same old thing over and over again. Wake up, eat something, head to class, listen to boring lecture after boring lecture, come home, have a snack, do homework, cook, eat... etc etc...
Everyday is the same. Its driving me insane. I really need to do something different; vary my daily routine. Even my courses are boring. Blah blah blah economics blah blah... I really don't care. I seriously do not think I can pursue it as a major. Its much to bland for my liking. All my problems will be solved if I get into the business program. Should be more interesting that economic theories.
I don't know what else could be the reason behind my feeling blah and bored with life. Maybe I've been staying at home too much, but I have no encouragement to go out. I don't know what will make me happy. Even when I was younger, I don't know what made me happy. I know dance did, but I don't have the time commitment I need to make me happy nor do I have the ability anymore. Other than that, I really have no clue what made me so happy when I was younger. Definitely something I need to look into and solving. I need to find something that I enjoy and can make me happy. I thought I found something last semester - cooking - but now because of lack of time and energy, I hardly find any enjoyment in it. I just cook to eat, not because I find it fun. I've picked up swimming and that just makes me exhausted so I don't feel. I guess in a way thats okay, but still, not completely happy.
Gloomy~ Thats me... Matches the weather at least~
0 comments:
Post a Comment